Location: Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
Your Contribution / Your Gains
- Maintain the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Work together with the development team in forward planning of releases based on pre- defined windows and regular deployment cycles.
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality.
- Work with developers to understand impacts of branches for code merges.
- Perform code merging; build generation, coordination of pre-production verification (with development team) and coordinate the production release.
- Prepare Release Notes indicating features of the build, risks and rollback plan for releases.
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business, as required.
- Obtain production release approval with the prepared Release Notes.
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment plans and checklists.
- Create and circulate the post-deployment report, detailing all the projects, changes, enhancements and fixes included in the latest release
- Ensure that post-release tasks are followed up, business analysts or the in-county teams, as needed.
- Maintain a release repository and manage key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification distribution lists.
- Negotiate, plan and manage ad-hoc releases.
- Develops scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate and deploy software releases to various platforms.
- Research new software developments, configuration management methodologies and technologies, analyzing their application and suitability for current configuration management needs.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2-6 years of previous release and/or project management experience (solid understanding of project management principles preferred).
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Familiar with insurance workflow processes.
- Understanding of Windows Server 2012 or above Server Operating Systems
- Extensive experience designing and/or developing solutions in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Familiar with CICD framework
- Experience in Jira, Bit Bucket, Bamboo and Confluence
- Experience in SQL Server, Reporting Services and Analysis Services
- Must be familiar with :
- System specification and analysis procedures
- Object oriented programming methods and languages
- Systems Software Specification Lifecycle
- Web development technologies
Please get in touch - I'd be glad to talk to you further about this role.
Angel Felismino | firstname.lastname@example.org | 010 524 2576 | 03 2174 9003
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.