A global beauty MNC is looking for a Retail Manager, Travel Retail SEA to advance its business in the travel retail channel sales.
Reporting to the Area Manager, you will drive the business profitability in your responsibile portfolio and working with beauty advisors across SEA travel retail to deliver a strong success.
- Recruit, train and develop excellent sales and service skills in the beauty advisors
- Drive and develop CRM mindset and initiatives in each POS
- Ensure each travel retail POS is maintained with the excellent display standards and optimal level of inventory
- Provide open and constructive feedback to the teams to increase work perfomance
- Current/previous travel retail experience (mandatory)
- Hands-on field experience will be advantageous
- A living ambassodor for beauty and/or cosmetics - ie. on-band
- Able to work independently, mutli-task, and travel 20%-30%
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.