Our clients are the brands specializing in luxury cosmetics and skincare, and fragrance searching for an experienced Retail Manager to oversee the daily operations of the business. You will be the one to ensure the smooth running of operations to maximize sales and minimize costs.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a retail manager and knowledge of diverse business subjects such as sales, marketing, etc. An effective retail manager will also be able to motivate personnel to perform according to their maximum capacity.
- Sales Management
· Accountable for sell-through & sell-in performances for all fragrance and make-up counters to achieve company annual NR targets
· Assist sales managers in reviewing GTN/A&CP usage by providing sales & operations needs and customer feedback on sales/marketing promotion plans
- BA Management
· Work with Training Manager on BA performance monitoring, coaching & development. Feedback/discuss key updates timely with Training Manager
· Initiate monthly counter and BA target (including monthly incentives program) under alignment with Sales Managers. Deploy to BA timely and properly each month.
· Manage recruit agencies and regional HR. Ensure timely monthly BA salary submission
· Conduct monthly BA sell-through meeting for makeup (managers) and Fragrance (all BAs)
· Enable Sales Manager to have comprehensive information on market BA package and career path benchmarking, key measurements on BA turn-over rate to build strong BA organization
· Work with internal & external cross-functional teams to ensure in-store excellence and to achieve productive promotional plans by evaluating campaign effectiveness
· Handle retailer operations/customer complaints if needed
· Proven experience as a retail manager or in other managerial position
· Knowledge of retail management best practices
· Excellent organizing and leadership skills
· Ability to work in a Multinational environment and in a fast-paced and changing product category experience is a plus.
· Good communication and team-building abilities
· BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field; MSc/MA is desirable
· *THAI NATIONAL ONLY
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or call to Khun Anupong at 02-107-2872
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.