One of the most well-known retail brand with strong brand DNA and significant market share is now looking for a Sales & Operations Manager to manage their retail business. You will be responsible for the P&L of assigned zone, from operations, sales, inventory management, marketing and events, customer experience, staff training and recruitment, to building strong community by increasing brand awareness.
You will be responsible for
· Communicate vision, strategy and clear directions to retail staffs
· Oversee day-to-day operation of the stores and solve unresolved operational issues
· Provide necessary resources and support to stores inclusive of sales training and retail education, product training, code of ethics and customer service.
· Control costs for optimum effectiveness of operations
· Provide inputs to budgeting process in terms of sales forecast, headcount requirements, financial requirements etc
· Develop and implement commercial action plan to grow the business e.g. targeting, clientele categories, incentive programs,
· Liaise with marketing, CRM and digital team to ensure smooth O2O service
· Monitor & communicate with cross functional team on environment and trends, including competition, tourism, consumer trends
· Ensure efficient reporting, administrative management and upwards communication
· Ensure adequate staffing through recruitment, rotation, mobility, training and development in collaboration with the HR team.
· Motivate team members and monitor sales team performance;
· Act as brand ambassador; actively promote the brand in the local market
· Propose and effectively implement local marketing, customer relation/VIP strategies bringing in a positive exposure to the brand image
Requirements for the position
· Degree holder in Marketing, Business Management or related disciplines
· Minimum 15 years retail management experience
· Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese
· Ability to influence the team and stakeholders, be bold enough to drive positive changes for the organisation and the team
· Creative, with visionary insight and mindset, to grow with the business and the team
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at email@example.com
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk