Argyll Scott is partering with a leading insurance firm to look for a risk director position.
- Develop and implement a risk-based framework for corporate governance and risk management
- Oversee the development and implementation of enterprise risk framework
- Coordinate with three lines of defence within the business units
- Ensure the identification and measurement of key business risks
- Create and maintain a strong risk management environment in the business
- Prepare ORSA report and other relevant reports for Board Audit / Risk Committee and I/ALCO etc.
- Escalate and advise material risk issues to senior management
- University Degree and above with relevant professional qualifications in accounting/risk/audit/risk etc.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in life insurance firms/financial institutions
- Strong working knowledge of risk management, internal control, corporate governance practices and regulatory requirements
- Experience in liaising with relevant regulators preferred
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in Chinese and English
Please apply directly or email Georgina Chan at email@example.com with your CV for this opportunity.