Title : Safety Manager
Global Multi-site manufacturer , well known in Plastic, Film industry.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation software.
- Mainly focus on SAFETY
- Work closely to Global safety fucntion
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training
- Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
- Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
- Comply with all Company and HSE procedures and policies.
- Conduct daily and monthly HSE Meetings/Trainings and schedule as needed.
- Write, implement, and manage HSE Programs, Policies and Procedures
- Perform facility HSE Inspections including to evaluate PPE and ensure proper use and maintenance of PPE
- Ability to oversee Hazardous Waste Storage area and ensure regulatory agency compliance i.e. labelling, containment, proper disposal, documentation, etc.
- Oversee Behavior Based / Observation Safety Programs.
- Ability to oversee Safety Incentive Programs.
- Assist in administering and maintaining compliance programs within capital expenditure
The ideal candidate will:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- NEBOSH / Occupational, Health & Safety
- Between 8-15 years' experience within similar role
- Previous experience with compliance and governance within Environmental Safety
- Well experience with the manufacturing plant
- Must be fluent in Thai and English
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If you have any queries, please call Thanwa on +66 (0) 2 107 2571 or sent your CV to : email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.