Salary: 90 - 120 KB per Month
Our client is a global company of pet foods. They have been operated over 100 years and the business model is manufacturing and selling a variety of the best quality products. Currently, they are recruiting for a Safety Health Environment Manager, who is the key player to ensure safety for everyone in factory and friendly environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for all Safety, Health, and Environment activities. Also, you will be required to:
- Manage and lead Health & Safety and Environmental activities to ensure compliance of HSE standard of company, government, and global.
- Manage risk assessment and build employee's knowledge and awareness of SHE to improve safety culture, reduce incidents, and environmental pollution release.
- Report directly to safety manager
The successful candidate for this role is required to have strong experience about EHS. And, it is a plus if you have a bachelor's Degree in Public Health Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Science or Related Fields. Also, it is highly desirable that you have:
- Safety Professional Officer license is must
- At least 5 years in experiences in environment and occupational health and safety implementation
- Experience in project management
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.