Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for SAP Sale Senior level. This role is responsible for Sales Execution professionals involve multiple activities like target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
- Build and lead a world class Digital Sales Team that is responsible for driving SAP's revenue stream with partners in the segment
- Manages and motivates a team, from new hires to seasoned professionals, to meet sales goals while also improving/increasing sales readiness
- Understand the importance of success as a team and coach and develop individuals to maximize each team member's results
- Set individual performance expectations, objectives, standards and priorities, providing development opportunities and training, and recognizing achievement of revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction goals. Provide on-going feedback for development and growth of individual team members
- Act a role model for the team and key stakeholders - sharing their passion for success, growing the business and bringing value to our customers. Lead by example with use of proven digital sales techniques that drive revenue in their own deals
- Deliver incremental New Name customers to SAP
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Sales management experience preferred, ideally in the software industry.
- Minimum six years software and service sales experience with deal closure responsibilities. Sales experience in a cloud environment and selling motion is great advantage.
- Mid-Market sales experience required, field sales experience is an advantage.
- Experience working in a matrix or cross-functional organisation and management of multiple stakeholders across the sales cycle an advantage.
- Delivery against Net New Name targets, an advantage.
- Strong understanding of the area SAP experience preferred.
- SAP Midmarket Portfolio knowledge - SAP Business All-in-One, SAP Business ByDesign, SAP Cloud offering.
- A high-energy team player capable of balancing pressing short-term deliverables with long-term goals and objectives.
- Strong leadership qualities. Proven track record in leading, developing, motivating and empowering a high performance team.
- High level of integrity and ethical approach to doing business.
- Sales coaching & strong relationship building skills both internally and externally, and able to navigate and effectively manage business successfully
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.