The client is a leading media company in Malaysia that champions their products in the market and provides digital education and innovation to the industry, advertising agencies & clients whilst growing revenue across multiple platforms, increasing market shares from other forms of media and from competitors.
- Proactively prospect, develop and cultivate sales leads to build sales pipeline.
- Display a thorough understanding of assigned account's business needs and revenue potential.
- Grow & maintain advertisers and agency relationships to effectively build and grow ad revenue.
- Analyse data trends and campaign performances to formulate strategic sales pitches.
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets according to sales game plan.
- Prepare innovative & turn-key sales proposals (across multiple sites) to meet client's needs and expectations.
- Presents, negotiates and sells digital media solutions to prospective agency and direct clients, typically pitching to media planners and marketing managers.
- Responsible to oversee and ensure the correct follow-up with the client.
- Responsible to proactively monitor client's campaigns/ ads on competitor sites and observe competitor's new offering.
- Recommending effective media solutions and proving campaign updates to ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their ROI.
- Take full responsibility for advertiser's campaign management including contracts and billings.
- Responsible to report weekly sales achievements and pipeline growth to Head of Media Solutions on a regular and accurate basis.
- Collaborate with the Management, undertake any other duties or projects that may be reasonably required by the Management or that may be reasonably foreseen through proactive role engagement and deal with matters arising in a timely and effective manner.
- Excellent commercial awareness and strategic agility
- Outstanding ability to translate strategic thinking into proactive execution and to work independently at an operational level
- Competitive approach, driven to win
- An efficient, calm, fast and flexible approach; plans work thoroughly, prioritises workload to meet targets and deadlines, manages multiple priorities, follows work through, adapts quickly to changing requirements in a very fast-paced working environment
- Adopts a positive attitude to work, a "sleeves-rolled-up" and "can-do" attitude even when faced with challenges
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills; a confident, speedy and effective decision-maker with gravitas and persuasive presentation skills
- Results driven, with an entrepreneurial approach to business
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.