A luxury lifestyle client is looking for an energetic Sales Account/Business Development Manager to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you develop new businesses, advance the brand's distribution network and build the presence in the Asia Pacific region.
- Diagnose and deliver a clear understanding of the trends, opportunities and market segments in the Asia Pacific region
- Manage high-level of daily client contact and the full order process with external business clients and internal departments
- Participate in the creation of marketing contents and drive the marketing campaigns successfully across the Asia region
- Work closely with sales team, logistics and customer service department, and financial department on both regional and global levels
- Regular review of accounts performances and work closely with the wholesale partners to achieve the sales targets
- Negotiate and execute business/partnership deals with solid understanding of internal processes and resources
- 7+ years of sales account management/business development/wholesale experience in the luxury product and/or art and design categories
- Entrepreneurial and energetic profile with good 360-degree business understanding (inventory management, product merchandising, finance/P&L, marketing)
- Strong business network in the Asia Pacific region
- Proven success in business development, negotiation
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421