A luxury timepiece and jewellery maison is looking for a Field Coach to join the SEA team (based in Singapore) for SG and MY markets.
Reporting to the Training Manager and Human Resources Manager, you will be instrumental and influencing in people and skills development, that will enable a seamless and iconic experience delivery which will be remembered by clients.
- Plan, execute and follow-up on each market's calendar of coaching activities for the markets and individual boutique's staff coaching plan
- Proactive participation in elevating each boutique's service standards through active listening, observation, role plays and other instore animations
- Identify each individual's strengths and opportunities, and create bespoke coaching programme
- Provide action plans by taking references from internal and external service audits's results and feedback
- Take ownership on the rollout of tools and programmes from global to local and ensure alignment in each boutique
- Must be proficient in both English and Chinese (written and spoken)
- Has > 2 years of experience in service training, coaching, and/or developing people
- Experiences in luxury retail, prestige cosmetics/skincare, and luxury hospitality is preferred
- Self-motivated, result-oriented with hands-on approach
- Highly skilled in communication and observation
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.