Our client is an Asia's largest laminate manufacturing company. They are now looking a Sales Director to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for performing as a key person in middle management team to push sales to meet or exceed sales target in contract market every quarter/year and manage the team of 16 people.
Main Responsibilities :
- Analyze market situation and come up with contractor sales strategies to Country Sales Director and Regional Director ASEAN.
- Supervise and recommend solutions to problem solving for sales contractor team.
- Set sales contractor KPI and monitor the performances on monthly basis.
- Co-lead the weekly sales meeting with specification manager and country sales director for project follow up and opportunities for substitution.
- Co-lead to formalize and implement sales strategies that optimize the profitability of new product launch and applications products (i.e. Bonded products, Compact for applications, Vivix, CHguard, Vinyl flooring, etc)
- Feedback customer service, supply chain and operations on customers' need and expected service level.
- Act as role model to comply with health & safety policy to sales team.
- Be responsible for initiatives of all related sales activities to achieve company sales goal.
- At all times work in line with company value and act safety.
- Actively contribute to maximize pricing, MI and realization of strategic goals.
- Assist in preparing and conducting new product presentation to all contractor and OEM customers in Bangkok and 2nd-3rd tier cities.
- Report on new business opportunities and provide market intelligence on market overview to management on weekly/monthly basis.
- Provide accurate sales forecast to management team.
- Quote the price to contractors at max capacity of own authority level
- At least bachelor degree in business field, MBA preferable
- Knowledge of experience in all aspects of sales
- Good industry/product knowledge
- Experience in developing and delivering against a targeted sales growth strategy
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English both speaking and writing
- Knowledge of the laminated & building products. System product, exterior wall cladding (façade) knowledge would be an advantage.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.