Location: Samut Sakhon, Thailand
Salary and Benefits: Negotiable
(Life Insurance, Incentive monthly, Incentive quarterly, Phone and Car allowance, Fleet Card)
- Prepare relevant documents which are Customer Requirement Check list/ Sales Order/ Sample Request/ Quotation/ Complaint report from customer/ Corrective document inform to related department
- Notify customers of Finish goods outstanding in warehouse and trying to push customers to receive products.
- Respond to customer emails, in case return products and inform to transportation department and Quality department.
- Prepare Sales Forecast Team to Sales Manager
- Sell products to get the target received from current customers or new customers.
- Inform departments to relates and suggests to solving solutions when customers complain.
- Visit customers to maintain relationships and inquire about product issues.
- Graduated with Bachelor/Master degree in Packaging technology, Polymer Science, Printing and Packaging, Chemical, Marketing or related fields
- Have experience at least 3 years in Sales (B2B) or packaging industry would be an advantage.
- Illustrator or photoshop skill would be an advantage.
- Good English skill (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
- Know how to use Microsoft office and outlook
- Have driving license and your own car.
- Good negotiation skill.
If you are interested in this job, feel free to send your CV to Pagamass (Aim) - email@example.com or call directly on +6693 010 3309 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.