A global premium lifestyle fashion House is currently looking for a motivated Sales Executive (Wholesale) to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be responsible to assist the sales manager in business development and account management of the APAC markets.
- Analyses sales data from clients and prepare internal reports on sales performance and inventory level
- Prepares buy analysis and provides suggestions to clients during sales campaign.
- Communicates with HQ on collection/product line feedback
- Arranges product training for clients every season
- Provides after-sales services including but not limited to providing order confirmation & sell out support, handling returns or complaints from clients
- Responsible for order and report documentation
- 2 years' experience in wholesale and account management in the fashion industry
- Bachelor's degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Result oriented, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: English and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.