Title Sales Manager - Building Material
Sales Management - Business Development - Building Materials - Waterproofing - Flooring - Grouts & Anchors Repair and Sealant products - International Company - Attractive Salary - based in Bangkok
An International building Material company
- Supervises and supports the company's sales team to supply Building materials such as Waterproofing - Flooring - Grouts & Anchors Repair and Sealant products to individuals and construction contractors.
- Formulating and implementing strategies for aggressive and profitable sales growth and technical support in this segment
- Provide customer service to clients and businesses, as well as having a good understanding of the Building Material value chain and target the right pool of customers
- As a manager, you have a duty to establish budgetary restrictions and measure costs for all company's projects. In the sales aspect of the profession, managers might need to propose marketing and promotions campaigns, perform demonstrations, maintain inventory, and establish procurement policies.
- The person needs to research and be familiar with new construction technologies and material, ensure the company's services comply with state and federal regulations, and provide written reports on all aspects of the sales department.
- The job of sales manager requires a bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Experience in Sales Management of Building Material include business administration, marketing, construction science, and technical sales management.
- Have experience working with an International Company
- Trustworthy and no ethical issues
- Own a car and willing to travel to customer's site
- Good English capability
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.