Sales Manager - Chemical additive (Packaging and Paper)
Sales Management - Key Account Management - Chemical - Packaging - Paper
An International Chemical additive company
- Develop sales strategy plans, including implementation of the plans, take tactical action, monitoring, controlling and reviewing the result.
- Maintain, and implement up-to-date sales procedures, budgets, and sales programmes aimed at achieving improvement of sales performance and profit objectives.
- Carry out marketing and sales of chemical additives in the assigned territory within the strategies, policies and guidelines established by the Sales Manager - Construction Systems.
- Plan, prepare and conduct product and company promotion, working together with related department and branches.
- Develop knowledge of market conditions within assigned territory to determine sales potential and appropriate sales strategies
- Provide technical assistance and information to customers industry related subjects.
- Analyse competitor products, prices and their activities within assigned territory.
- Provide a Monthly Report, Call Planning Reports, Monthly Sales Forecast and Prospect/Project List as required by Business Manager.
- Create opportunities for promotion of the Performance Flooring Systems and promotion activities and getting appropriate system(s) specified for major projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, or a related field.
- At least 5 years professional experience as salesperson in chemical Industry
- Demonstrated strategic, influencing and people skills
- Ability to solve issues with technical support
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Fluent in English and Thai (spoken and written)
If you are interested, please apply directly via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.