Sales Manager - Food Additives - Chemical Additives - Flavors - Personal Care Ingredients - International Company - Up To 150K - Baht A Month Plus Bonuses And Benefits
An International Chemical Producer
- Provides sales personnel and our network of distributor organizations with technical data necessary for the promotion and marketing of Additive products.
- Develop and implement individual customer sales development plans for direct customers, agents and distributors.
- Responsible for supporting new business development initiatives
- Identify and target key customer target segments, and prospect new business opportunities. Coordinate and provide guidance to field sales team in developing new business.
- Document significant changes with customers, products, markets (including all aspects of competitive intelligence related to assigned accounts).
- Manage all aspects of assigned accounts on an ongoing basis.
- Provides technical support advice to customers and field sales personnel to help achieve the sales objectives in assigned sales territories.
- Identify, prioritize, and manage customer technical service projects. Coordinate project execution with lab personnel.
- Establishes and maintains written and oral communication with internal sales personnel with attention to sales calls made, follow-up required, market potential and recommendations for new sales., pricing, or promotional strategy
- Designs and conducts training programs for internal sales personnel, independent distributor organizations & customers.
- Assists in working major conventions and local/regional meetings as determined by Sales Management.
- Technical Degree, BSc Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of Food Additives, Chemical Additives, Personal Care Ingredients etc.
- 3 to 5 years of technical sales experience.
- Demonstrated Sales Ability
- Communication Skills - written and oral; clearly conveys information
- Team Work
- Organization Skills- Ability to prioritize and organize assigned work.
- Capable to travel to customer locations.
- Language Skills - Excellent command of both written and spoken English essential.
- Thai Nationality
If you have any further queries please call Kirti on 02-107-2903 OR Email email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.