Our client is a leading MNC in the FMCG industry. They are currentl looking for a Sales Manager to lead a team of Key Account Managers.
- To plan, organize, direct and manage the sales operations of the local subsidiary to exceed budgeted net revenue and operating profit.
- To develop, train and motivate employees to meet the above objectives.
- To work closely with all departments and participates with the local/regional business teams to develop and achieve organization short and long term objectives
- Negotiate customer trading terms after agreement with management team. Subsequently
ensure that all customer requests for markdown, allowances and promotional - spends are
within these agreed parameters and approved by the finance department
- Liaise with the regional office to ensure aware of successful promotions/ best sales
practices in Asia and beyond and introduce these as appropriate in local market
- Leverage relationships with the company's global customers to maximize local sales
potential in stores
- Develop and maintain good relationships with the key retailers and distributors as well as mall
management for key malls for the purposes of negotiating larger and better store space.
- As part of the management team, ensure inventory levels are maintained to budget levels, and
inventory mix is in line with customer requirements
- Responsible for the overall account receivable and review periodically credit limit given to
customers, make recommendation to Finance Manager for the approval of Country Manager
- Assist Finance Department in collecting overdue amounts from customers
- Minimum of 8 years senior sales experience with branded or lifestyle consumer products
- Tertiary qualifications in a business related discipline
- Min 3 yrs leading, coaching, training, management and motivation of a sales team with a hands-on
and engaging management style ensuring that there is recognition for their successes
- Experience selling in multiple brands/ high volume sku
- Experience in dealing with chain stores as well as distributors and
- Experience in managing a multi-location sales organization/operation
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.