Sales Manager - Imaging Life Sciences Device
Our client is global leading life sciences device company. Whom is currently seeking a Sales Manager to supervise an operation nationwide. This person will be a core member to lead the team, drive revenue and business development.
· Drive revenue growth through direct sales and build strong relationship
· Recommend suitable to customer with an extensive knowledge in product.
· Train and coach sales team to increase their competitiveness in the market
· Support and work closely with Sales Director in strategic planning
· Develop any potential new business to extend company's reach and gain more market share.
· Bachelor's degree in Biotechnology or relating field
· Strong sales skills and well equipped with domain in Lifesciences
· Strong connection to Laboratory, Medical School, Education and Research institution
· Comfortable in communicating with English in professional setting
· Prior experienced in as manager with an excellent track record in team management, coaching and team building
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences as sales professional
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.