Sales Manager - Industrial Steam Turbines - UP TO 100,000 THB PER MONTH + Incentive
*This position is open for Thai nationality only*
Report to: Senior Sales Manager (Thai nationality)
Travelling: 70% (only domestic)
You must have car and driving license (all reimbursement)
Our client is a global organisation that focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. The company has worldwide employees working to develop and manufacture products, design and install complex systems and projects, and tailor a wide range of solutions for individual requirements.
- Develop Customers & customer relationships in assigned country/ sub-region.
- Maximize share of wallet for assigned BU's small industrial steam turbines (<250MW)
- Manage Customer and Consultants relationship and lead the Sales Process end-to-end from
- Acquisition phase up to Order closure.
- Customer Relationship Development (Identify new customers and develop existing ones), Project
- & Opportunity Development; and Develop and communicate Division offerings and (business) value for customers.
- Sales Planning
- Project Closing Strategy and Negotiation
- Customer and Market knowledge (Biomass, Waste to Energy, Industrial i.e. Sugar, Paper, etc.)
- Customer/account relationship management
- Abide and adhere to a high standard of business ethics and maintain exemplary conduct
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 3 - 5 years of working experience in bidding or proposal team for Power Generation or Turbine Business (advantageous).
- Experience in Project Management or Engineering design is an advantage.
- Effective communication and Presentation skills, team player and conflict management abilities.
- Good command of English, customer mother-tongue, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office.
If you are interested in this job, feel free to send your CV to Pagamass (Aim) - email@example.com or call directly on 02 107 2573 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.