A global leading company in medical device in Thailand is looking for Sales Representative for medical device to ensure sales objectives and give advice to customers in hospitals, surgeons and clinics.
- Responsible for account management and maintain good relationship with customers
- Plan for sales response to market and competitive trend
- Cooperate with Sales/Account Manager regarding planning
- Build relationship with key decision makers to grow market share
- Conduct product training and in service training
- Work with Operations and Distributors to ensure the success of instrument delivery
The successful applicant will have:
- Bachelor degree in Business Management
- Has at least 2 years of sales experience in medical or pharmaceutical sales to hospital
- Experience in nursing is a plus
- Strong interpersonal kills and excellent customer service skill
- Has knowledge in Sales Operation Process
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details at 02-107-2904 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.