One of Argyll Scott's consultancy clients is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technology Architect to join their centrally based London client for a duration of 6-10 Months.
To be considered for the role you must have the following experience:
Experience with Pardots essential.
- Experience in building stored procedures, reports, and data extracts.
- Performance optimization techniques, foundations of data architecture, qualities and integration
- Proficient developing SQL and experience with an RDBMS such as MS SQL Server, Oracle or Netezza
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST APIs
- Understanding of standard coding practices including Separation of Concerns, Object Oriented principles and exception handling
- Experience with other client-side web development design languages, scripting tools, and protocols such as HTTP, CSS, XSLT, AJAX, JQuery
- Experience with server-side programming languages such as JAVA, PHP, Ruby, C#, VB.NET, Python
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Familiarity with systems integrations such as CRM, Content Management, POS/eCommerce, or Web Analytics
- Familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL, data encryption algorithms
- Experience with Product lifecycle management frameworks like Jira and TFS
For more info please use the below details to reach out.
Please do contact me on 0207 936 1007 or email@example.com for further info and a confidential chat for immediate consideration.