The purpose of the role is to design, code, test, debug, package and deploy quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce Service Cloud platform.
- Will working with Account Opportunities, Case Management, and Contacts objects mostly
- To receive functional business requirements from business process owner and translate these business requirements into technical requirements
- To evaluate and propose how best to leverage Salesforce.com technology to meet these business requirements
- To create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom
- Responsible to develop and conduct training programs on Salesforce platform for the various Salesforce user groups
- Responsible to support and troubleshoot the salesforce systems issues of the various Salesforce user groups
- Min 4 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer and expert level understanding of Salesforce.com (Cloud)
- Salesforce Developer Certifications (Admin certification desirable)
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts
- Proficiency in SQL and understanding of relational databases
Interested, kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.