SAP APO IBP Contract - United Kingdom - 6 months
On behalf of one of our major UK clients we are currently searching for a SAP APO IBP Consultant for an initial 6 months engagement.
Our client is looking for a consultant to assist with the following:
- Leading SAP IBP Workshops, working with the business and IT function to decide on functional designs and specifications
- Working with Customer Solutions analysts and business personnel to understand Supply Chain, Sales & Operations Planning (including production planning and scheduling) and IBP business processes and provide the technology to support these processes.
- Providing best fit solution to design production planning and scheduling process, based on standard SAP IBP functionality.
- Provide overall architecture recommendation and provide best practices in IBP
Skill sets required:
- Demonstrated proficiency in IBP functionality, including experience implementing allocation, availability.
- Strong integration knowledge with ECC and HANA
- Sales and Operations planning functions
- HANA functional expertise and 10+ years SAP experience required.
- Technical leadership experience in architecture and collaborating with business process architect groups to develop efficient technical solutions in the areas of IBP and S&OP.
If you are currently looking for a new contract then please do forward over an updated CV and a current contact number and a member of our team will be in touch for immediate consideration.