SAP FICO & BPC Solution Architect
To own, develop and continuously improve the product portfolio of technology solutions which support Finance functions.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Regularly review existing product performance with the business to ensure technology products meet business expectations in terms of quality, availability and functionality
- Develop and maintain healthy relationships with key business process owners to enhance the reputation of Global Technology as a trusted business partner
- Seek to identify new processes and procedures to better exploit the technology portfolio to deliver enhanced value
- Undertake business analysis to understand new business requirements and develop ideas to enhance existing systems to meet those requirements
- Enforce strong governance processes to manage enhancement demand, ensuring that the technology resources are deployed to deliver the best value to
- Collaborate with business colleagues to develop and implement processes to improve governance of Finance IT Governance related data throughout the product portfolio
- Manage projects to deliver new or enhanced functions to the Finance application landscape that are aligned with business strategy and objectives
- Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting, Computer Science or IT.
- At least 10+ years of relevant experience in SAP FICO & BPC.
- Technical skillset in SAP FICO/BPC
- Ability to provide architectural solution & ownership of multiple independent changes and projects simultaneously.
- Technical Knowledge: SAP FICO modules, BPC Data modelling, Security, BPF, Reporting, Consolidation monitor (Consolidation), Controls (Consolidation), Business Rules (Consolidation), Workstatus, Journal, BADI Debugging, BW Data modelling, ETL toolset, BPC ABAP Debugging, Analyse generated SQL or integrity of database objects, Integration to BO, Integration to BW, Reporting in BW, Web Dynpro skillset
- Ability to validate and challenge user requirements to ensure that appropriate due diligence is placed on requirements
- Knowledge of architecture standard and industry best practices in SAP BPC domains.
- Business Skills - Must be an excellent communicator through any medium. Able to demonstrate a good grasp of global Finance System and Accounting principles in order to deliver Technology Solutions. Must be comfortable working directly with business resources and must be able to articulate technology issues in a business context.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.