One of Argyll Scott's clients is looking for an experienced SAP Data Archiving Specialist, to join them for an initial 3 months, in Somerset.
You'll be working closely with the SAP Product Team to review the existing Archival solutions designed by the team members and implementing improvements to meet GDPR regulations. This is a very technical oriented position and requires you to be an expert in various archiving technologies and NLS.
- A minimum of 8 to 12 years of work experience on SAP solutions, with proven experience in Data Archiving, Document Archiving, and PrintList Archiving.
- Experience with Archive Object Configuration, Custom Development & Archive Retrieval Configurations.
- End to end exposure of archiving objects in different process areas like FTR, OTC,P2P. Some experience working with an SAP Retail solution would be advantageous.
- Experience with programming ABAP function modules, report and experience in SAP Data Dictionary, including data anonymization
- Experience working with archiving with Business Suite on HANA or S/4 HANA.
- Extensive experience in programming ABAP function modules, report, and experience in SAP Data Dictionary. Any exposure to working with SAP Business Suite on HANA or S/4HANA would be advantageous.
Ideally, you will be a proficient practitioner of at least two or three core SAP ERP modules (FI, MM, SD, HR), preferably with previous experience in organisations using IS-Retail. You'll be part of a global department, working closely with both technical and non-technical audiences so great communication is key.