SAP R2R Process Lead - 6 months
One of The Hydrogen Groups pharmaceutical clients is currently looking for a SAP R2R hands off lead to work with the master date team as well as the continuous improvements lead in driving standardisation across their data and processes globally.
- To own Policies, process maps and standard operating procedures (SOP's)
- To own exception management processes
- Drive out exceptions as governed by performance metrics
- be responsible for driving data & master data improvements when identified as required.
We are looking for a SAP Record to report process owner who can work in conjunction with the SAP users and SAP architects
Skill sets required:
- Own key policies, process maps and SOPs and drive improvements to them, ensuring appropriate and robust controls are embedded (i.e. process design architect)
- Support further implementations of standardisation
- Support identified projects where standardisation or master data support is required
- Identify data quality issues and work required to resolve them
- 3+ years experience in SAP R2R processes
- Accounting background required