Argyll Scott is working with IT Service Provider company to find a technology-driven candidate for SAP positions. If you are those who have experience in SAP Basis, FM, FI, CO, this job is definately for you.
· Create functional specifications and development teams to deliver the technical objects.
· Configure and troubleshoot are required to resolve any performance or startup issues t
· Create, test, and plan disaster recovery for SAP servers
· Monitor systems to ensure they are tuned and running
· Implement and maintain the multiple SAP instances that comprise the SAP environment
· Introduce technical changes into the environment using a structured approach that minimizes risk
· Participate in the planning and implementation of SAP system upgrades.
· Set standard SAP jobs to maximize system resources.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred.
· At least 2 years of IT experience in an SAP capacity
· Experience with cloud environment is a plus
· In-depth understanding of SAP and non-SAP development tools
· Executing daily operational activities related to the SAP Environment
· Flexible, able to work in team and individual
· Good command of English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.