About the Company
A leading company which provides the whole range of the brand's products and solutions across the Southeast Asia and Pacific (APAC) region. It has 46 manufacturing sites which hold as a key hub for the company's global production activities supporting the consumer, solutions and components and devices business.
Company is the Regional Headquarter of APAC, and role will be part of a division of the company providing IT Professional Services to 63 Group companies in APAC Region. The team provides extensive IT services to 5 Main Line of Businesses in the company. It is responsible for providing IT Leadership, Operations, Delivery and Solutions with its Centre of Excellence.
As a leading IT Center of the company there will be a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities for Multi-countries projects and support roles.
About the Job
SAP System Manager's primary objective is helping businesses implement technology solutions especially SD/MM/ HANA development in a cost-effective way by accurately determining and understanding the requirements of business users in an IT projects & enhancements, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
They collaborate with vendors, project team and business users to develop and document technical design, participate SAP technical implementation and provide post-implementation support. They are required to ensure that the SAP systems and applications operate reliably and efficiently.
SAP System Manager would typically be knowledgeable about processes and practices in the business domain to which the IT system is to be deployed.
In performing the role, SAP System Manager is expected to do the following:
- Lead SAP SDMM, HANA and mobile application developers
- Review the SAP best practice and coding standard
- Propose the effective technical solution
- Impact analysis for the change request & enhancements
- Understand of functional design
- Technical design
- Development & bug fixes
- Work with other teams to perform system integration test
- Support user acceptance test
- Go-live preparation and support
- Post implementation support
- Work with others to prepare requests for proposals and participate all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services, solution and products
Skills & experiences required
The candidate is expected to possess the following expertise:
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, and at least 8 years of SAP SDMM or CRM experiences
- Sound knowledge of SAP S/4Hana, ECC6.0 functional modules such as FICO
- Up-to-date understanding of new technologies available in the market (e.g. AI, RPA Application, Big Data or Mobile App)
- SAP Certification in any one of SAP HANA or C/4HANA experience will be an advantage
- Experience in FMCG, Industry 4.0, MES, CRM, SRM and SAP will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and good troubleshooting skills
- Has initiative to drive to succeed, able to work independently and as a team
To apply online, please click on the link above. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kevin Ng on + 852 3695 5141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.