Argyll Scott is working with a premium retails company in Thailand. They are currently looking for a SCRUM master to help build their expanded business.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Arranges daily stand-up meetings.
- Facilitates decision-making processes.
- Helps product owner to keep the product backlog in good shape and ready for the next sprint.
- Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings.
- Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting.
- SCRUM certified.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Kanban, XP, etc. experiences will be a plus
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burn-down metrics, velocity, etc.
- Understands the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Has knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
- Commitment to deliver the product on time.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.