Our client is an insurance firm that operates globally.
- Leads the security platform team responsible for supporting critical security applications
- Ensures that security systems are running and provide back end system support
- Conduct health checks, patching, upgrades and incident management and reporting on systems
- Co-ordinates across multiple partners supporting networks, firewalls, operating systems and databases.
- Drives the build out of new solutions and enhancements, providing SME input to design and operations for critical platforms
You will be reporting to the Head based in Malaysia and work closely with HK team
You will be managing a team locally
Your team based mainly in APAC Region (Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore and more)
This role is 50% technical and 50% operational
You must come from Banking or FI industry
- Bachelor's degree and professional certifications preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience working IT Operations of critical systems in Banking or FI industry
- Solid understanding of IT service management and incident management processes.
- Must have excellent knowledge of systems and application monitoring.
Interested, kindly share your CV to email@example.com or call at +603 21749007. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.