Title: Vegetable Seed Production Lead/ manager (Research and Development Department)
Vegetable Seed - Research & Development - Production Research - Seed Technology - Attractive Salary based in Up country
A well-known Pharmaceutical & Crop Sci. company
- Get the direction from the Regional and evaluate locally
- Leads and conducts production research and/or seed technology trials in the field / net / glass house / laboratory or factory that maximizes overall seed yields, increases seed quality, reduces cost, and minimizes waste.
- Organizes parental characterization trials, and phase 4 data collection timely and according to agreed procedures and protocols.
- Processes seed samples and counts with data entered into a computer database.
- Participates in departmental ISO quality audits
- Preferred Agricultural or Horticultural Science, Agronomy, Biology, Crop Protection field educational and/or experienced background.
- 5-10 years of experience in related roles
- Excellent people, managerial and organizational skills.
- Excellent English communication
If you are interested, please apply directly via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.