A reputable International Consultant Firm is looking to add to there established finance team and Looking for a Senior Accountant
Reporting to the ME Finance Manager and supporting the local leadership and consultants with a focus predominantly on the Middle East region, you will be responsible for the account payables processing alongside with the Shared Services Team, performing month end procedures, cashflow management and treasury function and assisting in the preparation of WHT and VAT returns and internal/external audits.
The main duties of the Senior Accountant role will include and not be limited to:
- Coordinating and supervising the booking of travel and hotel costs in collaboration with the Shared Services Team and the local travel agents and ensuring these are booked in the correct job codes and on time.
- Ensuring that the hotels and the travel agents are paid timely through coordination with AP Accountants in scheduling payments, and that any issues identified are rectified in a timely manner
- Managing the cashflows in the bank accounts and ensuring that unused cash is sent to head office
- Supporting local finance audits
- Support the Finance Manager and local tax agents by providing documentation for the VAT and WHT submissions
- Assisting in the issuance of bid and performance bonds