A global leader in human and animal nutrition in Thailand is looking for Senior Accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
- Responsible for monthly and yearly closing activities, including but not limited to preparation of financial packages, applicable risk management reporting, reconciliation of accounts
- Maintain internal and external controls of AP and AR
- Assist in budgeting, cash flow forecasting, and costing
- Liaise with auditors and tax agents
- Ensure quality of standardization of process to keep up with business needs
- Other ad-hoc activities, as required
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related professional qualifications
- Minimum 8 years of accounting and/or finance related role in similar animal feed industry
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and month-end / year-end close process
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Knowledge of M3 Accounting is a plus
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details at 02-107-2904 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.