Argyll Scott is now partnering with a market leading retail MNC client looking for a Senior Accounting Manager. This position will mainly focus on general ledger, lead a sizable team and cover Greater China.
If you are looking for a very stable working environment and people oriented culture, this could be a great platform for your next move.
- Establish and approve reporting and close calendar, milestones and measures
- Act as the owner of preparing financial statement & external reporting up to local statutory requirement after final review
- Monitor updates in accounting standards / legislation on reporting and create awareness among the team
- Able to interpret and apply implications of new accounting standards / legislation, global business transactions, corporate restructuring and business issues and results etc., to financial reporting
- Review and challenge KPI and review results. Propose solutions towards desired outcomes
- Monitor operational performance via KPIs and automated / self-serviced reports
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Shared Service Center work experience is an advantage
- Retail industry background is an advantage but not a must
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, proactive and energetic
If interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, due to high volume of application, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.