Our client is a well-known insurance broker based in Thailand. They are now looking for "Manager - Insurance Broker'' to take responsible in implementation of risk management and insurance for clients in various industries. This position will report to Associate Director / Director.
- Daily management and support client's need
- Maintain a good relationship with clients and address their needs effectively
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with clients
- Assure all document prepared and follow the company's procedure and regulation
- Support Broking and pre-renewal strategy process and coordinate the overseas network where the account requires it.
- Reviewing timeframes and team budgets
- Attending surveys and Risk Management activities as designated both Domestic or International
- Insurer (and Reinsurer) negotiations on premium, policy terms, wording and endorsement
- Completing placement of covers, policy and endorsement
- At least Bachelor's degree in any related field
- At least 7 years of experienced in Insurance business
- Fast learner and able to work under pressure
- Excellent in communication skill
- Good command in Microsoft Office and Email
- Languages capability: Good command in English (both spoken and written)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.