A big global e-commerce company in Bangkok is looking for Senior Accounts Receivable to coordinate with customer and internal team on handling accounting responsibilities.
· Responsible for preparing timely monthly closing of AR
- Coordinates with internal teams to ensure that billings are issued on time and credits are collected
- Responsible for cash-on-delivery (COD) reconciliation
· Supports the resolving of collections by examining customer payment activities
· Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts and preparing reports
The successful applicant will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- At least 5 years in Account Receivable
· Excellent problem solving skill, interpersonal skill and communication skill
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Pivot, V-lookup, SAP
· Good command in both of spoken and written in English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details ator firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.