A global beauty & cosmetic with an instantly recognizable brand is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Brand Communication Manager to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be responsible to develop and implement the brand & PR communication to sustain and penetrate the brand presence
- Lead and implement the marketing/communications/branding programs in alignment of the brand directions & long-term strategy
- Define the branding communication tools/sources and recommend the choice of media outlet
- Build and maintain good relationship with press, influencers and KOL
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to develop branding campaigns that will help achieve KPIs
- Integrate various media/communications sources/channels and its strategy to promote the brand
- Select and manage on-going relationships with vendors and agencies
- 8 years+ of Marketing & PR experience in the fashion retail industry
- University Degree in Business Management or relevant aspect
- Fluent in English and Chinese / Resourceful and good analytical skills
- Dynamic individuals with ability to influence stakeholders
- Digital savvy with Strong media network/relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.