Our client is a multinational company who have been in the FMCG industry for over 40 years with over 60 individual brands operating successfully across various categories. They are on the lookout for an exceptionally talented Senior Brand Manager for the MENA market who will be based out of their regional office in Dubai.
- Lead the development & execution of marketing strategies & plans for the brand to maximize long-term volume & profit flow and increase the long-term value of the brand.
- Implements a marketing/sales strategy for one or more of the organization's more complex or strategically significant products/services to meet established sales or market share targets;
- Conduct market research, monitors and analyze product performance, market trends, consumer behavior etc.
- Prepare sales forecast; monitors sales volume, revenues and costs against forecasts; oversees product development and design.
- Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
- Establish and drive brand volume, share, and profit objectives;
- Implement portfolio strategy in conjunction with global category and area innovation to support overall business strategy, short/medium term; Implement media strategy and plans
- Manage the development and activation of local brands
- Accountable for marketing budget on assigned brands
- 4+ years proven ability as a Brand Manager/Senior Brand Manager with a reputable multinational company
- Strong commercial awareness and drive
- Strong analytical and financial skills, able to work in detail on the company P&L
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong sense of urgency and achievement
- Fluency in English is a MUST, fluency in Arabic is preferred however not essential