Our client is an innovative unicorn fintech organisation experiencing a rapid growth across the region. They are striving to improve their customer product experience and drive optimisation across the business.
Due to a healthy project pipeline, our client is looking for a passionate Cloud Architect/Engineer with proficiency across high availability & scalable platform engineering - ideally from real-time, big data processing & streaming environment to support their Data Science and Analytics teams.
· Provide consultative approach in assisting data scientists, developers & cloud infra team
· Expert in either GCP (ideal) /AWS/Azure/ (including exp with big data related services)
· Expert in containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes, Golang - basics)
· Big data processing tools - Spark, Flink, Kafka
· Infrastructure as code using Terraform
· Strong scripting background in Python, Shell, or Java
· Must have strong knowledge in highly available & scalable architecture with failover mindset
· Experienced with monitoring tools Splunk, ELK or similar
· Experienced working in DevOps and OpenSource culture
· SRE background is nice to have
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Learn about Machine Learning and make an impact at regional scale
· Join a highly technical and passionate team
· Flexible and forward-thinking work culture
· Competitive salary package
HOW TO APPLY
For more information, please apply here or reach out to Hoon Choi on 6950 8156 or email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.