About Our Client
Our Client is a top tech company who is the leader and well-known in Thailand. This is one of the most exciting opportunity to work with the leading company in the industry.
We are currently looking for a "Senior Communication Manager" to be part of their team, to develop, manage and implement communication strategy for the company
As the "Senior Communication Manager", you are accountable for the following activities:
· Lead the corporate communication activities as a key contact for internal and external stakeholders
· Develop and manage communication and media plan and execution, both traditional and online media
· Propose consultancy communications guideline to all related stakeholders in order to maintain positive sentiment across channels
· Identify opportunity for partnerships, sponsorship and advertising
· Maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to grow brand awareness and achieve business goals
The Successful Applicant
· Bachelor's Degree in Communication Art or Public Relations.
· At least 10 years of Communications or Public Relations from related industry. Experience in Social Media communications and digital PR is preferable
· Strong knowledge in IT/Tech industry and services
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Fluent in both English and Thai
What's on Offer
Great compensation package and work with amazing team!
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail and latest picture or call to get more information; Moo, 02 107 2703 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.