Argyll Scott is partnering with a well-known composite insurer with strong ethics-based compliance culture to look for a high-calibre senior compliance manager/director to join the team.
- Be in charge of the market conduct areas in Sales & Distribution, Proposition Management, Customer Services & Complaint and Marketing
- Lead the team to provide advisory services to business on compliance related matters and offer best practice solution
- Lead the delivery of regulatory requirements, group policies, guideline and procedures
- Lead and coach the team to develop an agile mindset and provide pragmatic solutions to the business;
- Develop and maintain the consistent quality advice across the team
- Manage the communication and delivery of regulatory requirements, group policies and procedures
- University graduate with minimum 10 years of relevant compliance experience
- In-depth knowledge of regulations, legislation and best practices in Insurance sector and familiar with Long Term insurance regulatory requirements
- Good people management skills
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
For further details or interest in knowing more about Audit, Risk and Compliance opportunities, please reach out to Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk /+852 6517 3838 (Whatsapp/Direct Line).