I am looking for an experienced Senior Consolidation Manager for a listed company based in Asok. In this role, you will be managing 80+ entities across the globe and a leader of a team of 10 Management Accountants. You are expected to have strong knowledge in consolidation principles for a listed firm.
- Manage the consolidation procedures; review the completeness and accuracy of consolidated financial statements and reports for 80+ subsidiaries
- Lead, coach and drive a team of 10 members to achieve set targets
- Delivery timely and insightful management report and analysis by quarter
- Identify process improvement opportunities and keep track of team performance
- Serve and contribute to excellent internal and external customer service
- Ensure strong compliance and internal control, maintaining global standards and policies
- Execute ad-hoc assignments
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or any related fields
- Strong understanding of core consolidation principles and reporting standards
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role from Listed companie(s) with large number of entities, manufacturing experience is preferred but not a must
- Highly accurate and sharp team player with excellent communication and leadership skills
- Proficiency in Advanced MS Excel and other data management tools
- Excellent command of English, verbal and written and a native Thai speaker
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Rapipong (Bank) for more details at 02-107-2875 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.