- Control of inventories level to be in line with Global targets, and the review of stock price variance vs. standard / current cost variance, inventory loss, Inventory movement, all ensure the accuracy and correctness
- Organization and leading of monthly meeting with internal and external department to report to Financial Director
Overall Costing & Budget Analysis report and proposal of corrective actions
- Best knowledge in Standard cost practice
- Perform all cost accounting activities including standard cost development (yearly), Global Transfer pricing, analysis, margin and cost ratio analysis, inventory control, all variance analysis, etc.
- Provide Management reporting and analysis for all manufacturing activity including productivity, capital & department spending, forecasting, budgeting, supply chain, commercial promotion, initiative, sales, inventory and operations planning, etc.
- Standardize Accounting policy including Management Reporting with Global team
- Implement Forecasting and Budgeting process
- Perform Capital expenditure budgeting and Prioritization process
- Review business activity and accounts to support accurate and timely submission of financial statements
- Review non-systematic transaction to correct transaction base on costing logic
- Propose to Financial Director monthly analytical job costing report
- Verify overall transactions of stock and job costing and budgeting including Management reporting
- Conduct inventory control and work closely with the production and warehouse to ensure inventory transaction
- Coordinate the preparation of costing of new or special products for establishing selling prices, production forecasts and inventory valuation
- Participate with Global team and related company costing and budgeting team
- Other job as requested
Control and compliance
- Accounting standard IFRS
- Revenue, BOI, FZ and Customs regulation
- Coordinate with Audit team, External Officers and others.
Systems and Procedures
- Coordinate with Internal audit to implement recommendation and findings
- Draws to Management's attention any breaches in procedures, and ensures strict application of procedures
- Liaise with other department and propose ERP utilization improvements
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.