One of the largest global insurance and asset management providers. They currently tend to offer cutting edge solutions for their customers.
In a mid-size data team, you report to the Head of Data Analytics and support initiatives across different business: Health, Non-Life, Pricing, Underwriting, Marketing etc.
Focusing on data visualisation but also a bit of predictive data science (classification, regression, link analysis, segmentation, and deviation detection methodologies), you run from end to end the projects.
Heavily exposed to the business, you build dashboard for the senior management and provide insights on your model's business impact.
- Collect analytics requirements from business and decide the analytics approach to answer business question and support business decision making
- Build dashboard, data visualisation and automation tool
- Partner with IT and external vendors to ensure the delivery
- Improve the data quality of analytics solutions: drive data capture, enhancement, cleansing, structure design and optimization
- Assist and advise on the data project implementation
- 4+ years' experience in Data Analytics role
- Master or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or related degree
- Experience in Insurance and Non-Life pricing is a great plus
- Proficient with Python and Tableau
- Very Good Communication (both verbal and written)
- Ability to connect with senior stakeholders during presentation session
- Writing and speaking skills in Cantonese.
Start Date: January/February 2021 but open to longer notice period
Interested in this description? Would you like to know more?
The next steps are to apply with an updated CV to email@example.com or a first call through my direct line +852 6106 7562 for a confidential discussion.