Global insurer, they provide a wide range of property, casualty and life insurance products in more than 200 countries. Hong Kong is their regional office and tend today to modernise their data infrastructure.
- Support to design and build the datawarehouse/datamart models
- Collaborate with developers, subject matter experts and business users in ensuring requirements are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria
- Design and create end-to-end ETL processes
- Define and create business datamarts/datasets, measures, KPIs and dashboards
- Prepare process models, test plan, test case/scripts specifications and prototype to provide direction and support business process - Track project milestones and deliverables
- Assemble performance statistics, analyse them and make recommendations for improvements
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or IT Project Management
- +4 years of overall experience as a Data Analyst/Engineer or technical Business Analyst
- First exposure in insurance products would be an advantage
- Experience in data mapping, ETL process, data-modeling and reporting/dashboard functions
- Fluent in English. You are able to read Mandarin
- Excellent communication skills with the business
Interested in this description? Would you like to know more? The next steps are to apply with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or a first call through my direct line +852 6106 7562 for a confidential discussion.