My client is a very well known company in the hospitality industry. They need Senior Data Governance Manager to help them build a brand new Data Governance framework from planning to implementation for their global offices. The role will also involve some IT project governance and IT Policy setting too.
You will help them build a data governance framework for their group and global business to ensure data stewardship, security, protection and the digital transformation.
Day to day work:
- Define and build the IT & Data Governance strategy of the Group
- Project manage & implement the strategy along with C-suite members, Business and Development Leaders, Internal Audit, IT Security etc.
- Enhance data stewardship & protection through building a Data Governance framework by defining classification and designing & supporting the implementation of data access right & data handling processes
- Enhance technology program management & enrich IT policy with IT Governance Module by acting as a governance body for technology project initiation, tracking & impact evaluation and collaborating with other senior IT executives to enrich Group IT policy
- Act as a change agent and drive continuous improvement through stakeholder education, feedback collection, pain point investigation and industry best practices study
We are looking for someone who has:
- 8+years of experience in Technology Consulting IT
- Rich experience in IT & Data Governance within a large international group / consulting firm
- Effective project management skills, and the ability to prioritise workload and stay organized
- Understand business goals and translate to technology enablers; proficient in drafting financial models and executive presentation decks
- Ability to interact with senior leaders in the group
- Professional in spoken and written English is essential and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is very beneficial
Next steps are to apply for the role with an updated CV to dgray<at>argyllscott.com.hk for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.