Argyll Scott is working with Thailand's leading consultancy organization relating to the direct marketing of insurance products. They are looking for an experience data science professional with consulting experience to join their team. You'll be working closely with reagional analytics team and business partners. If you like to work independently, this is the job for you!
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in a data science or machine learning role
- You possess excellent knowledge of major machine learning algorithms
- You are fluent in Python and R
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You can demonstrate your experience working with data at scale in the Hadoop ecosystem
- You have great communication skills
- You are able to explain complex data/technical terms to non-IT business partners
- You are familiar with Agile working style
What You'll Do:
- Analyze ndatasets on consumers to assess how much insight they provide into individual mortality risk
- Estimate the impacts of business partners' data
- Design experiments and formulate machine learning problems to address major business challenges and innovation opportunities
- Work with Regional team and independently to discover, collect, cleanse, and refine the data needed for analysis and modeling
- Give consultation to business partners using data analytics
What you'll get:
- Training programs abroad
- Competitive package with Medical Insurance that covers family
- Friendly working environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.