Argyll Scott is working with a software house/platform solutions company who is thriving to drive clients' business by providing the right platforms, solutions, algorithms, data, and marketing.
What you will do:
- Develop, manage and maintain Machine Learning Model
- Utilize Natural Language Processing between users, stylists, and products
- Research, develop, plan and implement the predictive algorithm
- Use various regression and other data analysis techniques and methods
- Work with other team members to build upon our data collection, storage, and processing infrastructure
- Stay motivated to actively engage with customers
- Motivation and drive to seek new projects and sales opportunities
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Operations Research, Econometrics, Statistics, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- 2 years of experience in Data Science/ Big Data Analytics
- Expertise in fields such as Mathematical Statistics, Machine Learning Systems, and Automated Reasoning Algorithmic Solutions
- 2 years of hands-on experience with Big Data ETL processes, Data visualization, Data Exploring Algorithms
- Proven experience in Data Modeling
- 2 years of experience with Data Management, Analytical tools, languages, and libraries (e.g. PySpark, Kafka, Hadoop, Scikit-learn, Tableau).
- Knowledge of computer programming (Python, R, Scala, or others)
- Flexible working hours
- Education allowance
- Competitive package
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kadeor e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.