Our client, a leading lifestyle apparel company is now searching for a Regional Senior Demand Planning Analyst to analyze, manage, and execute purchase orders through demand, forecast, and inventory planning. The individual will be reporting directly to the Assistant Manager.
· Drive and monitor annual budgeting through quarterly analysis and reports
· Liaise and work with different teams including Finance, Sales, Retail Planning and Inventory, developing forecasts for replenishment order, and perform performance analysis for continuous improvement
· Manage forecast analysis according to new product launch, product mix and life cycle, inventory budget and perform root cause analysis when required
· Work with teams across different functions to ensure on time delivery for both vendor and customer, in addition to continuous process improvement
· Produce seasonal forecasts for the inventory mix including but not limited to style and color
· Prepare management reports and business analysis to facilitate meetings between different functions in developing demand forecast and support business decisions
· Over 5 years of relevant work experience in one or more of the following; demand planning, retail business and/or similar areas
· Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or related fields
· Fluency in English and Cantonese
· Interpersonal, highly organized, and excelling communication skills with people at all levels
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be foudn on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.